Summer Reading Club starts on Friday, June 18.
- Pick up your kit at any of our locations, or sign up online.
- Choose your reading goal.
- Read anything, any way, anywhere and in any language.
- Being read to is OK, and it counts!
- Parents and caregivers! Check our video for tips on reading with kids
- Kids! Ask us about our fun take-away activities to do at home or outside.
You can also download and print our Summer Challenge! Use it to help you explore Burnaby over the summer. How many challenges can you complete?
At the end of the summer you will get a Summer Reading Club medal! Stay tuned for more news.
Need reading ideas? Try our summer booklists.
Have questions? Let's talk! Call us at 604-436-5400 or email us.
Looking for more fun things for kids?
Check out the British Columbia Summer Reading Club website to find new weekly things to do including activity videos, activity sheets, colouring sheets, quizzes, and a weekly caption contest!
The BC Summer Reading Club is sponsored by the British Columbia Library Association (BCLA) and local public libraries, with funding assistance from Public Libraries Branch, BC Ministry of Municipal affairs, and CUPE BC.