6100 Willingdon Ave.
Burnaby, BC V5H 4N5
Located on the corner of Willingdon Avenue and Central Boulevard.
Monday: 10am to 5pm
Tuesday: 10am to 7pm
Wednesday: 10am to 7pm
Thursday: 10am to 7pm
Friday: 10am to 5pm
Saturday: 10am to 4pm
Sunday: 12pm to 4pm
We're close to bus and SkyTrain routes. Plan your trip with Translink.
- BC Parkway Urban Trail
- Metrotown Bikeway
Free 3-hour underground parking is available during library hours. Enter the parking lot from Kingsborough Street.
There are elevators from the parkade to the entrance level of the library.
There is a surface parking lot with a limited number of pay parking stalls and additional accessible parking stalls. Enter the surface parking lot from Kingsborough Street.
The book drop is open 24 hours, and is located on the east and west side of the building, at both entrances.
All of our branches are wheelchair accessible.
In-branch facilities at Bob Prittie Metrotown include:
- Meeting rooms and community rooms
- A designated children's space
- Work, study and lounge seating areas
- Public computers, printer, photocopier and scanner
- A low-vision reader workstation
- Trans people are welcome in all of our washrooms
- All branches have a universal washroom with a barrier free toilet, sink, and turning space to accommodate a wheelchair
- There are baby change stations in the universal washroom, and in the women's washroom.
Art exhibitions from the Burnaby Art Gallery are on display at Bob Prittie Metrotown and McGill. They are generally works from the City of Burnaby Permanent Art Collection, and they present opportunities for emerging and local artists to present their work to a wide audience. Check the Burnaby Art Gallery for information on current and upcoming exhibitions.