Burnaby Public Library welcomes everyone.
At each of our four locations, there are lots of ways you can use the library to explore, learn and connect:
- Ask us your questions! We are here to help you find the information you need.
- Browse and read books, newspapers and magazines.
- Attend free events and activities.
- Find spaces to read, work or study.
- Access our free Wi-Fi.
With a BPL membership, you can do even more.
Use your membership to:
- Borrow all kinds of items including books, music, movies, audiobooks, magazines and items in different languages.
- Access our digital resources from home or at the library.
- Book a meeting room for your group.
- Use computers, printers and scanners.
- Get library materials delivered to your home, if you can't get to the library on your own.
- Burnaby residents can access our online e-book and audiobook collection.