9523 Cameron St.
Burnaby, BC V3J 1L6
Located inside Cameron Recreation Complex
Monday: 10am to 8pm
Tuesday: 10am to 8pm
Wednesday: 10am to 8pm
Thursday: 10am to 8pm
Friday: 10am to 6pm
Saturday: 10am to 6pm
Sunday: 12pm to 5pm
We're close to bus and SkyTrain routes. Plan your trip with Translink.
- Burnaby Mountain Urban Trail
- Lougheed Highway (shoulder bike lane)
Free parking is available. There are two parking lots located to the east and west of the building. Enter both parking lots from Cameron Street.
Enter the library through the Cameron Street entrance or the back entrance facing Cameron Park.
The outdoor library return is open 24 hours, and is located at the Cameron Street entrance of the recreation complex.
- Trans people are welcome in all of our washrooms.
- The washrooms at Cameron are located just outside the library, in the recreation centre.
- There is a universal washroom with a barrier free toilet, sink, and turning space to accommodate a wheelchair. There is a keypad code needed to access this washroom. Ask any staff member for the code.
- There are baby change stations in the universal, women's and men's washroom.